The Alarm & Video Receiving Centre of KRYPTO SECURITY, was created in 1999, equipped and manned to operate in accordance to the strict European and international standards. It is currently monitoring over 7,500 subscribers including Video Monitoring.
It is among the most important departments of our organization manned with highly trained and security screened personnel. Existing and new clients enjoy this service that enhances their security arrangements and total peace of mind.
It is constructed and equipped to ensure a smooth operation during emergency situations being fully autonomous from both electricity and telephone services. An important aspect is our disaster recovery and contingency plan that ensures a smooth and continuous operation .
The infrastructure of our Alarm Receiving & Video Monitoring Center focuses on the following parameters:
• Manages multiple receivers (Land Line Receiver, Wireless RF Receivers, GSM & Video) to respond quickly in signal processing and customer service.
• Backup receivers (Land Line Receiver, RF Wireless Receivers, GSM & Video) to ensure a secure failover and signal processing receipt and processing of signals in case of a failure of primary receiver.
• Monitoring and signal processing of systems via network (IP) or GPRS for premises that their safety is of top priority, such as banks, jewelers and generally financial institutions.
• Signal processing is allocated to different servers for a smooth processing, easy maintenance, maximum performance, security and assurance of system's correct functionality.
• VPN connection ability.
• Video Verification for the alarm signals received.
Video Analytics monitoring for proactive monitoring and prevention of the intrusion before it takes place. The operator receives a video pop up from the suspect's presence within the area of interest and remotely talks to him via the camera speaker and deters him away.
• In house generator for uninterrupted operation for several days without electricity power.
Services Provided - Signals Monitored
Password confirmation for all conversations with clients is established for processing any of the below signals:
• Weekly or Monthly activity reports of the client's system activity can be send via email.
• System/signal/call out history for each client to allow easy respond towards technical issues.
• Arm and Disarm monitoring by recognition of the person that armed /disarmed the system and with specific area (partition).
• Time monitoring for industrial clients to ensure that the premises are left without the system being armed .
• Panic alarm signal monitoring with an immediate notification of the police. Video Verification is recommended so that when the panic signal is received a live video of the area to be displayed to verify if the event is real.
• Burglary signal monitoring, where the owners are notified immediately determining the specific room/area that the burglary signal was alerted from. If the patrol attendance service is selected then the patrol unit is immediately dispatched. Video Verification is recommended so that when the panic signal is received a live video of the area to be displayed to verify if the event is real.
• System disarmed by user under threat signal management. This is a special duress code that disarms the system but immediately alerts our monitoring center that the user is under threat. The police is immediately notified. Video Verification is recommended so that when the panic signal is received a live video of the area to be displayed to verify if the event is real.
• Medical Assistance Signal monitoring.
• Fire signal monitoring. The fire department and key holders are notified with the ability to inform them of the exact point that is on fire. Video Verification is recommended so that when the panic signal is received a live video of the area to be displayed to verify if the event is real.
• Gas Leakage monitoring. The fire department and key holders are notified.
• Water Leakage monitoring. The key holders are notified.
• Handling of signal to increase or decrease of the temperature in temperature controlled chambers. The people responsible are immediately notified while determining the spot of the problem.
• Temperature monitoring. The key holders are notified
• Electricity failure monitoring. If the electricity is not restored within the preprogramed time then the key holders are informed.
• 24/7 tamper monitoring. In the event that any detection device is moved or tried to be violet or blocked whilst the system is in disarm mode then we immediately receive a tamper alert notifying the key holders.
Click εδώ to view a report or real incidents